a) Don’t rule out the possibility of eating things at times when you wouldn’t normally.
- For example, baked beans for breakfast are good. (Brits, you will not understand why this isn’t normal, but that’s ok).
- Also, yogurt and syrup on your pancakes/waffles/French toast will rock your face off.
b) Be competitive with all people to the point of offensiveness.
- Like if someone beats you in a race, tell her/him afterwards that she/he will never beat you again because you’re actually a super-powered robot programmed to lose only once to any challenge.
- Definitely follow declarations of competitiveness with a roar.
c) Write at least one story about going somewhere naked.
d) Try not to kill bugs.
- (Unless they are mosquitoes or poisonous spiders.)
e) Avoid spending so much time alone that you find yourself unable to construct sentences out loud.