A. Avoid drinking excessive quantities of coffee unless we have talked about it and there are legitimate and necessary reasons.
- Like if you just don’t function without that shake in your hand.
- Or if you are a character on the West Wing. (Then you can do whatever you want).
B. Meetings are a pretense for good catch-ups. Enjoy them.
C. Consider hanging prayer flags in your room.
- Or big sheets of colorful, shiny paper — the effect is similarly uplifting.
D. Learn how to draw animals on demand.
- This is useful if you are ever in a situation with a lot of children if you want them to like you.
- Sometimes adults like it, too.