A). Listen to a song on repeat until you can no longer imagine that your life was ever separate from it.
- If you can guess which song I’ve been doing this with recently, you get a prize. It’s a good prize.
- I think there are two songs that qualify.
- I will give two people the prize, so only guess one song.
B). Laugh when you say something stupid. Forget blushing; it’s not even cute anymore.
C). Avoid panic attacks.
D). While running, do not leave your keys in a zipperless open pocket.
E). Spinach is spectacular.
- arugula = rocket = scrumptious
- And steamed broccoli with melted cheese will change your life.
F). Most people do not intend to be cruel, so try to be patient and forgiving. It’s totally worth it.
- But don’t be a wimp. Stand up for yourself when necessary.
- I have no idea how to determine exactly what qualifies as necessity, but trust your gut unless you are prone to frequent confrontation.
G). Enjoy the coffee.
- (Insert appropriate alternative if you hate coffee).