A) Parsnips are good.
B) If you can get someone else to peel an orange for you, it is a good deal.
- Also, the person who does this willingly either likes you enough to tolerate the white stuff getting under fingernails or the person is odd enough not to find this bothersome.
- It’s important to try to figure out whether it’s tolerance or lack of bother.
- Still, it’s a free pass to friendship if you’ll peel my oranges without complaining.
C) I wish I could play the guitar.
- But not everyone who plays the guitar is awesome. So it’s not a free pass to friendship.
D) Be kind, rewind.
- Don’t you just miss VCRs?
- The Brave Little Toaster is an incredible movie.
- And Amelie.
- And Fight Club.
- And The Big Lebowski.
- I bet that this selection of movies says something deep and extraordinary about me.
- Lists of seven are good.