B) Learn how to do a handstand because at CrossFit they say that it will make you less likely to injure yourself falling, especially upside down, because you will know what it is like to be upside down.
C) Write things on a white board.
- It is fun.
- Use multiple colors.
D) Muffins can be made into loaves.
- And then you don’t have to clean the muffin tin.
E) Read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the other ones. Stieg Larsson, I’m really sad you died.
F) Let your stomach growl sometimes. It’s good to feel hungry.
- Then eat!
G) Take pictures.
- But don’t be overly nostalgic. It’s lame.
- Enjoy bright colors and sunrises and sunsets.
- Appreciate what other people claim is not art. They’re lame, too.
- Have someone else take a picture of you doing a handstand.