A. Appreciate the rain. Other people have so much more or less of it than they need. Just appreciate yours.
B. Remember to use I-statements when expressing your discomfort with someone else.
- Example: “I feel angry because you ate all the pie, dude!”
- Example: “I feel happy because I scored three goals on that group of children, which means I win.”
- Example: “When you poke me in the side, I feel tickled.”
- And so on.
C. Consider the consequences of your actions.
- Like if you eat too many blueberries and spinach, it might give you the runs.
- Or if you get into the shower with your glasses on, they might get wet.
D. Re-use zip-lock bags.
E. There can never be too many raspberries or blueberries, despite what I said earlier.
F. Trust yourself.