A. Sing along.
B. Complete tasks you planned to complete.
- Don’t freak out if it’s not on exactly the right timeline — flexibility is good.
- But quit procrastinating.
C. Sometimes it is hard to understand what people are saying, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be interesting if you figure it out.
- For example: “Make Me Proud” by Drake featuring Nicki Minaj is good, but what is Nicki Minaj actually saying? I think there are words missing.
D. Be optimistic.
E. Sleeping enough helps you maintain a normal weight. So do that.
F. Include characters you are uncomfortable writing when you write.
- You might make a new friend.
- Or learn something new about yourself.
- Or you might discover that people are not so different from one another, no matter what identities have been pinned to them (e.g. black, feminist, gay, conservative, stay-at-home mom).
G. Drink enough beer.
- But not too much beer.
H. Go swinging.
I. Take pictures.
- Of the garden.
- And other stuff, too.